Friday, June 27, 2008

Laughing Like Hyenas

Oh man, what's better than meeting up with your best friend and just laughing at nothing until your stomach hurts? Well that's just what I did tonight. Zack, my best friend from Wisconsin, came into to town for work and we met up for dinner. Always great to see him, talk of old times, talk of new times, the future, and everything in between. Our sense of humor is in alignment too which helps. It's that sort of esoteric talk between close friends that most likely no one else will understand. We've known each other since elementary school, but interestingly hated each other at the time. In junior high my family ended up moving next door to his and in one of life's funny ways of working out we became best friends. What a great guy though! Always great to see him. There's nothing we can't talk about to each other.
I continue to work on my cheetah project. I haven't posted much on it, because I've been taking a ton of Maya tutorials lately, usually about an hour or two's worth a night. It's been great. A very complex program, but because of this when used properly is very powerful. Although out of pure impatience I began to build the 3D model of the cheetah, I shouldn't have because I don't even have all orthographic views of it drawn out yet. Oh well, I'm just blocking it out and trying to get the general feel for it anyway...no detail at this point. Anyway, as more fleshes out I'll post on it.

PEACE!

No comments: