Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Wisconsin

I'm excited as I'm off to my homeland of Wisconsin tomorrow. Sarah and I are flying to Milwaukee to stay with my sister and her family for the week. I LOVE Milwaukee, though I was born and raised in Northern Wisconsin (Superior). They have a great zoo there (I know shocking I'd say that), a brand new ball park, beautiful lakefront areas, lively nightlife, and some of the craziest sports FANatics you've ever seen. Oh yeah, and they like their beer there too. Milwaukee is of course the home of such beers as Miller, Pabst, Blatz, Milwaukee's Best (duh), and a regional favorite Leinenkugel's. It'll be a nice, relaxing week which I've been looking forward to for a long time.

2 comments:

damon said...

ha great drawing

don't want to root against his teem

looks like he will eat me

Biocreep said...

woohoo! Drink some Milwaukee's best for me!